If you are looking for cases on the topic of constitutional law, and not for a particular citation, try the following:
[please note: in reality you would probably be searching for a narrower concept than ‘constitutional law’, but the following are used as examples to show you which sources to use]
- Click on Cases
- then Product Title
- then FirstPoint
- then Classification
- then Australia - A-C
- then Constitutional law (you can click on the ticked box to open up subheadings to browse if you want)
- These are arranged by year, with the most recent first.
- Click on the Advanced Search button
- In the Jurisdiction box, tick Commonwealth
- In the Court box, tick High Court and Federal Court.
- In the catchwords/summary box, type “constitutional law”
- Click the search box
- The results (there will be a lot) will be listed chronologically, the most recent first.
- Narrow the results further using the menu on the left hand side by eg: selecting topics and then selecting constitutional law; or selecting a particular court.
- The results can be further refined by adding terms in the Narrow Search box on the top right hand of the results screen.
Law Reports of the Commonwealth
- In print only (4th floor) UniMelb Law REP 1993+