Find It Fast
Giblin Eunson Library
General collection: 001 - 332
High Use Collection
Upper ground floor
General collection: 333 - 379
General collection: 380 - 999
Education Curriculum Resources
- Last Updated Feb 18, 2015
This guide is an introduction to the Literature Review process- including what is a Literature Review; its purpose; and strategies, guidelines and resources to help you to get started
5,149 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 28, 2015
A guide that includes methods of keeping up-to-date with new research in your area with journal and book alerts, RSS Feeds, TOC Alerts and Conference Alerts
326 views this year
- Last Updated Feb 18, 2015
This guide will help you through the beginning stages of researching your essay, paper or thesis.
1,812 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 22, 2014
810 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 12, 2015
An introduction to reference management programs, also known as citation managers or bibliographic management software
1,454 views this year
- Last Updated Feb 12, 2014
A guide to tracking citations using various sources
81 views this year
Welcome to the Educational Research guide.
This guide provides pathways to key sources of information for those undertaking research in education.
Use the tabs at the top of the page to navigate through the guide.
Ask a Librarian
Ask a question via online chat
Workshops & Drop In sessions for Ed. Research Students
These library sessions are designed for Education students and delivered by the Education Library team. Use the links to access a detailed description and register to attend.
Library Guides For Education
Explore the full list of library guides for Education. There are guides for MGSE courses and individual learning areas.
- Arts Education
- Australian Indigenous Education
- Children's Literature
- Deafness and Communication
- Education Collections and Services
- Educational & Instructional Leadership
- Educational Psychology and Applied Positive Psychology
- Educational Research
- English and Literacy
- Free online resources for teachers
- Health and Physical Education
- Higher Education
- Humanities Education
- Learning intervention and inclusion
- Master of Education
- Master of English in a Global Context
- Master of Teaching (Secondary) Internship
- Master of Teaching Early Childhood
- Master of Teaching Primary
- Master of Teaching Secondary
- Maths Education
- Media Collections for Education
- Researching Australian Education
- School Level Textbooks
- Science Education
- Second Language Teaching
- Student Wellbeing
- Teach for Australia
- Vocational Education
- Youth Citizenship and Identity
Education Liaison Team
Tell us what you think
We'd love to hear from you!
Did you see something in this research guide that was wrong? Is something still unclear?
Let us know!