Find It Fast
Giblin Eunson Library
General collection: 001 - 332
High Use Collection
Upper ground floor
General collection: 333 - 379
General collection: 380 - 999
Education Curriculum Resources
This research guide will provide you with starting points for finding children's books, reviews of children's literature, resources about writers and illustrators and media relating to the topic.
Ask a Librarian
Ask a question via online chat
Special Collections of children's books in the Library
- The Frederick Morgan Collection of Children's Books comprising mainly English works published before 1940 donated by Frederick Morgan in 1954.Some background to acquisition of the Collection here. More information and images from the collection are available in our online exhibition
To all the little masters and all the little misses
- The Public School Fiction Collection , about 2000 volumes of children's fiction, magazines and annuals of stories set in British public schools. Some highlights from the Collection here.
- Children's fiction books in the Ian McLaren Collection.
These collections are fully catalogued online. Material may be accessed through the Cultural Collections Reading Room, 3rd floor, in the Baillieu Library.
Library Guides For Education
Explore the full list of library guides for Education. There are guides for MGSE courses and individual learning areas.
- Arts Education
- Australian Indigenous Education
- Children's Literature
- Deafness and Communication
- Education Collections and Services
- Educational & Instructional Leadership
- Educational Psychology and Applied Positive Psychology
- Educational Research
- English and Literacy
- Free online resources for teachers
- Health and Physical Education
- Higher Education
- Humanities Education
- Learning intervention and inclusion
- Master of Education
- Master of English in a Global Context
- Master of Teaching (Secondary) Internship
- Master of Teaching Early Childhood
- Master of Teaching Primary
- Master of Teaching Secondary
- Maths Education
- Media Collections for Education
- Researching Australian Education
- School Level Textbooks
- Science Education
- Second Language Teaching
- Student Wellbeing
- Teach for Australia
- Vocational Education
- Youth Citizenship and Identity
Education Liaison Team
Tell us what you think
We'd love to hear from you!
Did you see something in this research guide that was wrong? Is something still unclear?
Let us know!