Education collections at the Giblin Eunson Library
Books: 000 - 330.999
High Use Collection
Reference books, hardcopy journals
Upper ground floor:
Books: 331 - 371.999
Books: 372 - 999
Education Curriculum Resources (School Level Textbooks, Junior Fiction and Picture Books)
Media Resources ( DVDs, Videos, CDs & CDROMs, Kits & Hanging Bag Collection, Posters)
More Libguides For Education
This is the full listing of University of Melbourne Libguides for Education. We will update this list as more guides are created.
- Australian Indigenous Education
- Celebrate Reading! Stories, Images & Text @ the Library
- Children's Literature
- Deafness and Communication
- Education Collections and Services
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Psychology and Applied Positive Psychology
- Educational Research
- English and Literacy
- Free online resources for teachers
- Health and Physical Education
- Higher Education
- Humanities Education
- Master of Education
- Master of Teaching Early Childhood
- Master of Teaching Primary
- Master of Teaching Secondary
- Maths Education
- Media Collections for Education
- School Level Textbooks
- Science Education
- Second Language Teaching
- Student Wellbeing
- Teach for Australia
- Youth Citizenship and Identity
Welcome to the Library guide for the Educational Psychology.
Use this guide as a pathway to information that will help you build your professional teaching skills and assist you in your studies and research.
Use the tabs at the top of the page to navigate the guide.
Streamed video. Positive Psychology and Psychotherapy.
Education Liaison Team
Tell us what you think
We'd love to hear from you!
Did you see something in this research guide that was wrong? Is something still unclear?
Let us know!