Welcome to the Library guide for the Educational Psychology and Applied Positive Psychology.
Use this guide as a pathway to information that will assist you in your studies and research. Use the tabs at the top of the page to navigate the guide.
Library Guides For Education
Explore the full list of library guides for Education. There are guides for MGSE courses and individual learning areas.
- Arts Education
- Australian Indigenous Education
- Celebrate Reading! Stories, Images & Text @ the Library
- Children's Literature
- Deafness and Communication
- Education Collections and Services
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Psychology and Applied Positive Psychology
- Educational Research
- English and Literacy
- Free online resources for teachers
- Health and Physical Education
- Higher Education
- Humanities Education
- Master of Education
- Master of Teaching Early Childhood
- Master of Teaching Primary
- Master of Teaching Secondary
- Maths Education
- Media Collections for Education
- Researching Australian Education
- School Level Textbooks
- Science Education
- Second Language Teaching
- Special education and learning difficulties : intervention and inclusion
- Student Wellbeing
- Teach for Australia
- Vocational Education
- Youth Citizenship and Identity
Education Liaison Team
Tell us what you think
We'd love to hear from you!
Did you see something in this research guide that was wrong? Is something still unclear?
Let us know!