New Zealand Legal Research Guides
- The New Zealand Legal System - from the NZ Ministry of Justice
- Globalex - Access to New Zealand Law
- University of Oxford New Zealand Law LibGuide
- University of Canterbury New Zealand Law LibGuide
- Māori Customary Law: Provides information and resources relating to Maori customary law and its place in the New Zealand legal system (Source: The Law Library of Congress).
Latest New Zealand Legal News
Legal news feed from the Global Legal Monitor at the Library of Congress.
Background Information about New Zealand
For information about New Zealand, see the following:
US Department of State Background Note (open access)
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) Country Briefs - New Zealand (open access)
Europa World Plus (UniMelb staff and students only)
Ngata - Maori Dictionary (open access)
Doing Business in New Zealand
Lex Mundi's Guide to Doing Business in New Zealand - available on LexisNexis AU