ProQuest Historical Annual Reports
This collection delivers over 150 years of reports from more than 800 leading U.S. companies, from 1884 to 2007. It includes over 75% of the most prevalent Fortune 500 companies, which have been on the ranking list for 30 years or more. Each annual report is displayed from cover to cover in full page image.
Connect 4 New Issues
The Connect 4 platform categorises and extracts key information from the Australian Stock Exchange.
The New Issues database is a comprehensive review of capital raisings in Australia. It includes:
- Initial Public Offerings
- Rights Issues
- Share purchase plans
The archive dates back to January 1998. Records also contain direct links to the original documents.
Online resource which covers
- Australian debt capital markets
- secured financing
- takeovers and assets
- conflict of law
- consequences of corporate financing
Established in London in 1888 the Financial Times is now one of the of the world’s most authoritative daily business newspapers covering:
- international politics
- personal finance
Fully searchable complete back catalogue.
Over 800 aminated presentations with narration in:
- Global Business
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Tools
- Latest Economic Intelligence Unit data and implications of important economic, political and market developments around the world. Concise analysis within 24 to 48 hours of a major event.
- In-depth country analysis service draws on the EIU’s vast country intelligence databases and combines comparable country-specific data and forecasts with extensive country-intelligence assessments of key events worldwide.
trial ends 30 June 2014
High-value analytical reports intended to guide policymaking in the People’s Republic of China.
Objective analysis versus official government messaging on strategic issues is presented. In China, Pishu are consumed by think tanks and top policymakers.
Topics include a variety of issues of importance to China’s government and research community, including international relations, agricultural policy, and industry competitiveness. They may be considered somewhat analogous to United States Congressional Research Service reports and analysis reports published by the RAND Corporation.
trial ends 30 June 2014
You can also leave feedback on your assessment of the databases.
Free on the Web
Free blog from the Financial News newspaper featuring data, reporting, and opinions about developments in the financial industry. Topics covered include:
- asset management
- investment banking
- trading and technology
- private equity
- Acts as a central point of reference and support for those interested in open economic data
- Identifes best practice as well as legal, regulatory and technical standards for open economic data
- Acts as a hub for the development and maintenance of low-cost, community-driven projects related to open material in economics
The 4th in a series of Australian Government reports on the Australian innovation system.
The rise of Asia presents many opportunities for Australia beyond the resources sectors.
(IBISWorld Free Dowload)
Having unseated the incumbent government, the Coalition will look to follow up on its promises.
IBISWorld forecasts the potential effects of the new government’s policies on key Australian industries.
RSS Feeds & Alerts
Sign up for MarketLine Twitter updates.
This is a great way for a lecturer or student with a particular area of research to get regular updates on Marketline’s new reports as they are uploaded.
@Marketline_Rtl (for all things Retail)
@Marketline_FS (for Financial services)