Collections and services
Find It Fast
Giblin Eunson Library
Books: 000 - 330.999
High Use Collection
Reference books, print journals
Upper ground floor
Books: 331 - 371.999
Books: 372 - 999
Education Curriculum Resources (School Level Textbooks, Graphic Novels, Junior Fiction and Picture Books)
Media Resources (DVDs, Videos, CDs & CDROMs, Kits & Hanging Bag Collection, Posters)
Tell us what you think
We'd love to hear from you!
Did you see something in this research guide that was wrong? Is something still unclear?
Let us know!
This guide highlights the collections and library services available to students and staff of the Melbourne Graduate School of Education. It is a starting point for exploring our specialist online and print resources.
The guide is also a gateway to our subject research guides for individual courses and research areas.
Ask a Librarian
Ask a question via online chat
Linda Darling-Hammond in conversation with Maxine McKew
Professor Linda Darling-Hammond is a world-leading authority on education and teacher training. She is faculty director of the Stanford Centre for Opportunity Policy in Education, and a Miegunyah visiting fellow at the University of Melbourne.
Index of Education Library Guides
Explore the full list of library guides for Education. There are guides for MGSE courses and individual learning areas.
- Arts Education
- Australian Indigenous Education
- Children's Literature
- Deafness and Communication
- Education Collections and Services
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Psychology and Applied Positive Psychology
- Educational Research
- English and Literacy
- Free online resources for teachers
- Health and Physical Education
- Higher Education
- Humanities Education
- Learning intervention and inclusion
- Master of Education
- Master of Teaching (Secondary) Internship
- Master of Teaching Early Childhood
- Master of Teaching Primary
- Master of Teaching Secondary
- Maths Education
- Media Collections for Education
- Researching Australian Education
- School Level Textbooks
- Science Education
- Second Language Teaching
- Student Wellbeing
- Teach for Australia
- Vocational Education
- Youth Citizenship and Identity