Find It Fast
Giblin Eunson Library
Books: 000 - 330.999
High Use Collection
Reference books, print journals
Upper ground floor
Books: 331 - 371.999
Books: 372 - 999
Education Curriculum Resources (School Level Textbooks, Graphic Novels, Junior Fiction and Picture Books)
Media Resources (DVDs, Videos, CDs & CDROMs, Kits & Hanging Bag Collection, Posters)
- Last Updated Nov 17, 2014
This guide is an introduction to the Literature Review process- including what is a Literature Review; its purpose; and strategies, guidelines and resources to help you to get started
30,784 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 4, 2014
A guide that includes methods of keeping up-to-date with new research in your area with journal and book alerts, RSS Feeds, TOC Alerts and Conference Alerts
1,491 views this year
- Last Updated Jul 29, 2014
This guide will help you through the beginning stages of researching your essay, paper or thesis.
11,731 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 22, 2014
4,129 views this year
- Last Updated Dec 10, 2014
An introduction to reference management programs, also known as citation managers or bibliographic management software
9,352 views this year
- Last Updated Feb 12, 2014
A guide to tracking citations using various sources
1,490 views this year
Welcome to the Educational Research guide.
This guide provides pathways to key sources of information for those undertaking research in education.
Use the tabs at the top of the page to navigate through the guide.
Ask a Librarian
Ask a question via online chat
Library Research Consultations - If you need assistance with finding the best sources of information for your research or need support to improve your research strategies, you can book a research consultation with a librarian. This service is provided to graduate students and staff.
Library Classes - The library offers an extensive programme of research skills classes. Browse and Book classes
Library Guides For Education
Explore the full list of library guides for Education. There are guides for MGSE courses and individual learning areas.
- Arts Education
- Australian Indigenous Education
- Children's Literature
- Deafness and Communication
- Education Collections and Services
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Psychology and Applied Positive Psychology
- Educational Research
- English and Literacy
- Free online resources for teachers
- Health and Physical Education
- Higher Education
- Humanities Education
- Master of Education
- Master of Teaching (Secondary) Internship
- Master of Teaching Early Childhood
- Master of Teaching Primary
- Master of Teaching Secondary
- Maths Education
- Media Collections for Education
- Researching Australian Education
- School Level Textbooks
- Science Education
- Second Language Teaching
- Special education and learning difficulties : intervention and inclusion
- Student Wellbeing
- Teach for Australia
- Vocational Education
- Youth Citizenship and Identity
Education Liaison Team
Tell us what you think
We'd love to hear from you!
Did you see something in this research guide that was wrong? Is something still unclear?
Let us know!