Welcome to the Library guide for the Educational Psychology and Applied Positive Psychology.
Use this guide as a pathway to information that will assist you in your studies and research. Use the tabs at the top of the page to navigate the guide.
Ask a Librarian
Ask a question via online chat
Library Guides For Education
Explore the full list of library guides for Education. There are guides for MGSE courses and individual learning areas.
- Arts Education
- Australian Indigenous Education
- Children's Literature
- Deafness and Communication
- Education Collections and Services
- Educational & Instructional Leadership
- Educational Psychology and Applied Positive Psychology
- Educational Research
- English and Literacy
- Free online resources for teachers
- Hawthorn English Language Students
- Health and Physical Education
- Higher Education
- Humanities Education
- Learning intervention and inclusion
- Master of Education
- Master of English in a Global Context
- Master of Teaching (Secondary) Internship
- Master of Teaching Early Childhood
- Master of Teaching Primary
- Master of Teaching Secondary
- Maths Education
- Media Collections for Education
- Researching Australian Education
- School Level Textbooks
- Science Education
- Second Language Teaching
- Student Wellbeing
- Teach for Australia
- Vocational Education
- Youth Citizenship and Identity
Education Liaison Team
Tell us what you think
We'd love to hear from you!
Did you see something in this research guide that was wrong? Is something still unclear?
Let us know!