EndNote is a software application you can use to:
Create your own library of references:
- Download references from catalogues and databases,
- Generate references from PDF files,
- Organise your references into groups,
- Add keywords, labels and notes,
- Search and sort your references,
- Find, attach and annotate full-text PDF files.
Insert citations or footnotes and generate bibliographies:
- Insert in-text citations or footnotes into your documents,
- Generate bibliographies,
- Choose from thousands of citation styles, such as APA, Chicago, or Harvard and
- Easily change between citation styles.
Collaborate with others
- Use EndNote Online to share selected groups of references with others, or
- Share your whole EndNote library.
EndNote is available for Mac and Windows, as well as online: