Mendeley is a reference manager, academic collaboration network and crowdsourced database with a unique layer of social information research. Mendeley Desktop is available on Mac, Windows and Linux. Mendeley Web functions on all major browsers. Mobile versions of Mendeley are available for Ipad, Iphone and Android devices. Go to Mendeley's Support Centre for a list of supported browsers and operating systems.
1. Join the Mendeley Academic Collaboration Network
2. Import Your Reference Libraries from other Reference Managers such as EndNote and RefWorks
3. Join one of thousands of Public Groups or start your own Public Group.
4. Create a Private Group and collaborate with colleagues by reading and annotating together.
5. Discover Readership Statistics about the paper you are reading.
6. Showcase your publication history.
7. Choose from nearly 7,000 citation styles or create your own!
8. Drag and drop PDFs automatically extract metadata about research papers.
9. Enable the File Organizer to bring order to your stored files.
Mendeley saves your references in the cloud, but you can also opt to download local copies and automatically rename the PDFs using a naming scheme you specify.
10. Mendeley Desktop is available on Mac, Windows and Linux. Mendeley Web functions on all major browsers.