Welcome to the Subject Guide for the School of Population and Global Health which will provide you with useful library links and resources. If you would like to contact me please see my profile for my contact details.
Use the links below or tabs above to navigate this guide
- Our LibGuides are your starting point!
- Use Discovery - the Library’s search tool to find journal articles, books and more
- Library Catalogue
- Online Tutorials
Other Library Support Services
- Student IT Support and Student IT Mobile Site
- Printing, Photocopying and Scanning
- Wireless Access
Stay up-to-date and subscribe to our Blog
Keep up-to-date with new and existing resources for your MDHS subject, improve your searching, learn about new research.
Simply click on the RSS icon to set up a feed to your content aggregator.
Other Useful Guides
Other useful Subject Guides to support the area of Population and Global Health research.
- Last Updated Dec 5, 2013
Find information in medicine and related fields.
34,563 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 15, 2013
A guide to information sources on public policy.
1,266 views this year
- Last Updated Apr 22, 2013
A study guide to useful resources for Australian Indigenous Studies.
541 views this year