Once you have added references to your RefWorks library, The Find it @ UniMelb button will allow you to connect to the full text.
You can create folders to organise your references. For example you could create one folder per subject, assignment or topic.
To create a folder:
To create a sub-folder:
1. Click the New Reference button.
2. Select an output style from the Fields used by menu, such as APA 6th.
3. Select a Reference Type, such as Journal Article.
4. Enter information for the reference in the fields displayed (RefWorks will only display the fields needed for the citation style you selected).
5. Use the Add to folder menu to select a folder to store your reference in.
6. Click the Save Reference button.