Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
According to its website, the Malaysia Law Revision and Law Reform Department of the Attorney-General's Chambers aims to 'ensure every Malaysia law is up to date, accurate and in tandem with current needs'. The Division’s main functions are to:
- reprint laws in both the national and English language;
- publish revised texts of laws;
- extend Federal laws to Sabah and Sarawak and the Federal Territories;
- translate English texts of pre-1967 laws to the national language;
- review archaic and obsolete laws; and
- modernize laws to be in tandem with the changing needs of society.
The website appears not to have been updated since 2014.