42% of my publications have co-authors from international institutions across the United States, China, Canada and Austria.
1. Go to SciVal
2. Access the Overview Module
3. Define a researcher
4. Select the Collaboration Tab (top menu)
5. From the table, record the percentage for International collaboration
6. Click on the number of publications (link)
7. From the results, expand the ‘Countries & regions’ tab to view collaborating countries
Note: The Overview Module will report on the previous five years, the Benchmarking Module can report from 1996 onwards.