You can set up Google Scholar so that it brings up the full text articles for items that the University of Melbourne has available via their subscription services. This is available for University of Melbourne staff and students.
(1) To do this, first of all go to Google Scholar
(2) You will then need to sign in with your Google Account.
(3) Once you've signed in, go to settings
(4) Click on Library Links on the left hand side
(5) Search for the University of Melbourne in the search field (as above)
(6) Press save - this will save the University of Melbourne library link (for sourceit@Melbourne) to your Google account.
(7) When you run searches, you will now see the Sourceit@Melbourne links on the right - click on these to see the full text.
You can also get a specific Google Scholar button for your browser. – go to Settings to add button to your browser to easily move between Google and Google Scholar