VOSviewer is a tool for constructing and visualising bibliometric networks. Version 1.6.9 of VOSviewer supports data export from Dimensions to allow you to create co-authorship, citation, and bibliographic coupling maps.
VosViewer - http://www.vosviewer.com/
I have downloaded VOSviewer from vosviewer.com and I would like to use the results of my Dimensions search to visualize the relationships between the publications, authors, journals, institutions or countries.
1. Complete your search in Dimensions and click on Save/Export and select the option 'Export for bibliometric mapping'
Creating a data visualization in VOSviewer
2. Open VOSviewer (Download available from http://www.vosviewer.com/)
3. Click the 'Create' button to open the wizard
4. Select the second option “Create a map based on bibliographic data”
5. Click 'Next'
6. Click on the 'Dimensions' tab and then upload your CSV file
7. Further prompts from the wizard will ask you to make selections for different types of mapping.