Find It Fast
Giblin Eunson Library
Books: 000 - 330.999
High Use Collection
Reference books, hardcopy journals
Upper ground floor
Books: 331 - 371.999
Books: 372 - 999
Education Curriculum Resources (School Level Textbooks, Graphic Novels, Junior Fiction and Picture Books)
Media Resources (DVDs, Videos, CDs & CDROMs, Kits & Hanging Bag Collection, Posters)
Library Guides For Education
Explore the full list of library guides for Education. There are guides for MGSE courses and individual learning areas.
- Australian Indigenous Education
- Celebrate Reading! Stories, Images & Text @ the Library
- Children's Literature
- Deafness and Communication
- Education Collections and Services
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Psychology and Applied Positive Psychology
- Educational Research
- English and Literacy
- Free online resources for teachers
- Health and Physical Education
- Higher Education
- Humanities Education
- Master of Education
- Master of Teaching Early Childhood
- Master of Teaching Primary
- Master of Teaching Secondary
- Maths Education
- Media Collections for Education
- Researching Australian Education
- School Level Textbooks
- Science Education
- Second Language Teaching
- Special education and learning difficulties : intervention and inclusion
- Student Wellbeing
- Teach for Australia
- Vocational Education
- Youth Citizenship and Identity
This research guide will provide you with starting points for finding children's books, reviews of children's literature, resources about writers and illustrators and media relating to the topic.
Special Collections of children's books in the Library
- The Frederick Morgan Collection of Children's Books comprising mainly English works published before 1940 donated by Frederick Morgan in 1954.Some background to acquisition of the Collection here. More information and images from the collection are available in our online exhibition
To all the little masters and all the little misses
- The Public School Fiction Collection , about 2000 volumes of children's fiction, magazines and annuals of stories set in British public schools. Some highlights from the Collection here.
- Children's fiction books in the Ian McLaren Collection.
These collections are fully catalogued online. Material may be accessed through the Cultural Collections Reading Room, 3rd floor, in the Baillieu Library.
Education Liaison Team
Tell us what you think
We'd love to hear from you!
Did you see something in this research guide that was wrong? Is something still unclear?
Let us know!