Cochrane Interactive Learning is an online course provides over 10 hours of self-directed learning on the complete systematic review process for both new and experienced review authors. Cochrane Interactive Learning is aimed primarily for authors of systematic reviews following Cochrane methodology. It is useful for both introductory-level learners and more experienced learners who want to refresh and update their knowledge.
*Please refer to access instructions - below
1. Go to the catalogue record at http://cat.lib.unimelb.edu.au:80/record=e1002061~S30
2. Click on connect to Cochrane Interactive Learning.
3. Click on the "New users and subscribers" button.
4. You will see a "You seem to be using EZproxy/WAM" message, it is essential that you click on that link.
5. Follow the steps to create a new account using your Unimelb email address.
6. Once account is activated and password created return to Cochrane Interactive Learning and click again on "New users and subscribers" to login.