Dimensions harvests records from patent offices in the following:
- European Patent Office (EPO)
- Bibliographic data from DocDB, the European Patent Office's (EPO) master documentation database covering data from over 100 countries.
- Legal status from INPADOC, an event database produced by the EPO and covering over 50 international patent authorities.
- Bibliographic and full text data from national patent offices as described in this table. You can filter by patent office / country via the "Jurisdiction" filter on the left-hand side when looking at patents in Dimensions (subscription required).
- The top 10 jurisdictions by number of patents in Dimensions are: China, Japan, United States, Germany, EPO, South Korea, World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), United Kingdom, France, Australia.