1. In Dimensions, from the Filters menu (left side) expand 'Researcher' and find/select yourself, expand 'Research Organization' and find 'The University of Melbourne'
2. Click the 'Limit to' button at the bottom.
3. Publications, Grants, Patents, Clinical Trials and Policy Documents are listed.
4. In the 'Analytical View' a more detailed breakdown of the results is listed. For example, Research categories.
NOTE: Overview, Education & Experience material is produced via the ORCID website and is therefore reliant on your ORCID profile being kept up to date.
I want to claim publications from my ORCiD record through Dimensions.
1. Make sure your signed into Dimensions. If your not signed in already, sign in or create an account and then sign in.
2. Authenticate with ORCiD.
3. Claim papers.