The Supreme Court of Victoria podcast Gertie's Law, takes a deep dive into some of the lesser-known, misunderstood or complex parts of the Court's work, such as sentencing, mental health, juries and the criminal trial process. Revisit historic cases, meet the many people who work at the Court and take a closer look at how a modern justice system operates in a 19th century building.
The series is available to listen to via the Supreme Court of Victoria website or you can listen and download wherever you get your podcasts. New episodes will be released fortnightly.
To set up an Alert24 alert:
1. From the landing page, select Alerts from the top navigation menu
2. Click Alerts in the pop-up box
3. Select Create Alert and choose Publication Alert from the drop-down menu
4. Name your alert and select Continue
5. In the content section, select 'News and Current Awareness' and choose your preferred alert24. Click continue.
Your chosen alert will appear to the right. You can only select one Alert24 at a time.
6. Choose how you want to receive your alert, add or change email address, format style and click Continue.
7. Schedule the alert by choosing frequency, date and time zone..
In the Alert Centre you can pause, edit or delete your alert.
Legal news and developments from around the world from the Library of Congress' Global Legal Monitor. It is updated frequently and draws on information from official national legal publications, and reliable press sources. You can subscribe to all news, or narrow the alert to particular jurisdictions or topics. Alerts are available by email or RSS.
Oxford Reports on International Law brings together decisions on public international law from international law courts, domestic courts, and ad hoc tribunals. It makes the full scope of international case law available in one place, accompanied by expert analysis. New cases are added daily.
For information about keeping up with legal news in a specific jurisdiction, check our Research Guides by Jurisdiction: